- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is the science and art of helping websites get found on top of the search engines result pages for relevant keywords. Achieving the high ranking on top search engines is the best advertising tool on the web today. The reason is simple: Millions of searches are conducted everyday. The Thousands of web pages that appears near the top of those search results essentially get free 24/7 advertising. It has been called the cheapest and most effective marketing tool available.
- What are the benefits of SEO?
Businesses appearing on top of a search return are in a better position to get highly targeted advertising. Undoubtedly, it is one of the most effective and yet cheap customer acquisition tool today.
SEO has the capability of generating higher sales for your business. It not only helps in building PR but also in creating brand awareness. SEO is more like a 24/7 support team of international marketing. The results are measurable and long lasting. The Return on Investment thorough SEO is much higher than through any other marketing tool.
- What is an SEO Specialist?
An SEO Specialist or Search Engine Optimization Specialist is the one with deep knowledge about search engines and have ability to bring the site in top positions for targeted keywords by applying various methods hence generating higher sale and ROI. An SEO specialist is also termed as an Internet Marketing Specialist, E-marketer, SEO Consultant or as an SEO Expert.
- Are you a White-hat SEO?
Yes. We strictly follow search engines guidelines and do all the work in the safest manner to get durable results for our clients. We simply hate black-hat tactics.
- Why should one use SEO?Here are a few top reasons:
- Durable Results
- Higher Revenue on Investment (ROI)
- Competitive Advantage
- Enhanced Website Design and User Experience
- Pull marketing – Meeting customers need when they are searching for it
Please visit ‘Why SEO‘ for detailed reply.
- How long does it take to complete the SEO process?
It depends on number of factors such as the website’s age, keywords competition and the area you want to target. We usually recommend our clients to run SEO process for at least 6 months to get durable results.
- How much Does SEO Cost?
We provide tailored SEO services depending upon the requirement and the factors mentioned in the above answer, so cost varies accordingly.
- Why should we hire you?Here are a few top reasons to hire us as your SEO specialist or SEO consultant:
- Proven track record
- More than a decade of experience
- The top ranked ‘SEO Specialist’ on Google
- Headed by a highly qualified and certified SEO specialist
- Tailored SEO plans according to client’s needs
- Guaranteed quality work and a higher ROI
- Competitive rates
Please visit ‘Why Us‘ for detailed reply.
- Do you provide any kind of guarantee?We do not provide guarantees regarding rankings (actually, no one can), but almost all of our clients get their desired results. However, we do provide a guarantee regarding the quality work done by using all of our knowledge and skills.
- What is on-page and off-page SEO
SEO consists of two main elements: on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On-page SEO is about adjusting page contents in order to better address the keywords and enhancing the user-experience, whereas off-page SEO is about increasing the popularity of a website over the internet. Both go hand in hand and in most of the markets and the desired results can’t be achieved by doing only one element.
- What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is about gaining top rankings for the desired keywords organically by improving on-page and off-page SEO elements, while SEM (Search Engine Marketing) or PPC (Pay Per Click) is paying Google money to display ads beside organic results.
- What services do you provide?
SEO is our core area of expertise. However, we also provide Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, PPC and many more internet marketing services.
- Who are more important: users or search engines / SEO?
Both are equally important. An experienced SEO specialist always takes care of user experience while doing SEO of a website.Updates coming soon..!
More SEO FAQs coming soon..